Re: [ecf-dev] Problem with Service Endpoint matching when using different network names

On 8/14/2018 8:11 AM, Scott Lewis wrote:
<stuff deleted>

That's a good question.    It's reasonably complete now...as it allows multiple services to be exported from a single server socket.   This functionality (multiple services) needs to be tested, however.

One enhancement that might be useful would be to separate out the serialization so that the current object serialization could be replaced with something else (e.g. protobuf) without creating a brand new provider.

Another possible enhancement would be adding and testing sslsocket support.

Yet another would be separating out some sort of authentication.

And it could/will require more testing with bug fixes.

I've got the maven meta-data in to automatically build on travis...it would be nice if it could get built and deployed to maven central eventually.   In short term I would like to produce a github release for 1.0.0.

Also:  Use of websockets.

Scott

Back to the top