Re: [ecf-dev] Gerrit for ECF

Hi Marcus,

The comments on the bug are very long...could you summarize what having Gerrit enabled would mean for ECF committer and/or contributor process? e.g. what new software in build env (if any), what changes/additions to the checkin process (for committers/contributors)? What interaction with the Eclipse IP or other process (if any)?

Thanks,

Scott