Re: [ecf-dev] Zoodiscover bug reported with apache

Ah, I see. Let me know if I can help. I have seen this behavior during development but haven't seen it since 1.0

Regards,

Wim

On Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 11:15 PM, Bryan Hunt <bhunt@xxxxxxx> wrote:
This bug report comes from my project.  It may be that the bug is in ECF.  I'm letting Stephen handle it until his departure from the company on Friday.

Bryan