Re: [ecf-dev] Retagging

Hi Pascal,

As has become usual, we're low on all things ECF (i.e. I do pretty much everything...and have to split my time with a full time job), so although I will try to do as you suggest, it might require some work on build scripts that would take some time for me)...so regrettably I can't promise it in the short term.

BTW, we are going to have to revoke 1.1 because the Foundation needs to have us do a release review:

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/ecf-dev/msg01036.html

As you can probably tell, I'm a little irritated about it.

Scott

Pascal Rapicault wrote:
Hi,

In order to make it easy for users to get the source of a precise release,
I would recommend you to tag each projects that went into an actual release
with a meaningful tag (for example R_1.0.0).  Recently I had to get ECF 1.1
and it was less than optimal, though not too painful.

PaScaL