Re: [e4-dev] Committer application

Hi Christian,

one question about this: Is there any relation to ECL? https://github.com/xored/ecl
Are you aware of this project?

Regards

Jonas

Am 12.09.2013 20:42, schrieb Christian Pontesegger:
Hi,

my name is Christian Pontesegger and hereby I'd officially like to apply as committer on the e4 project.

Currently there is some heavy work ongoing to revive the eclipse scripting project (see eclipse-scripting-dev). A core part of the upcoming scripting framework is the EScript project, which I released some weeks ago. You may find more details on this on my blog: http://codeandme.blogspot.com

Together with some colleagues we want to drive that project, merge parts of the eclipseMonkey codebase and extend it with tons of ideas we already have in our minds. We hope to find a decent home within e4 to hatch and evolve this project.

The current development is available at https://github.com/adaussy/EScriptMonkey

best regards
Christian Pontesegger

Back to the top