[dtp-sqldevtools-dev] standalone sql parser

I am trying to use dtp plugin for standalone sql parser to analyze the sql. I am able to use use the generic parser without any problem it works great.

How do I register a DB specific parser manager? I am struck in making Database specific parser working.

I am unable to make it work passing Database vendor name and version as string. After looking around I think I need to register the parser manager I don't know how to do that.

Can any one point me to right place or code snippet on how to do this

Subash

Back to the top