[dtp-dev] Congrats and move to Github

Congratulations on the election of the two new project leads.

We, the BIRT project, have moved to Github and are currently revamping the project. We are getting a lot of new contributors because:

1. We moved to GitHub
2. Created a dev environment setup with oomph
3. Closed the forum and opened gitbub discussions

Since BIRT heavily relies on Datatools we wonder if you would like to do the same and if so, would you like some help doing it?

Cheers,

Wim

Back to the top