Re: [dtp-dev] [External] : Re: [wtp-dev] Contributing to wtp

If you're already an Eclipse contributor and have already signed the ECA, then I suspect all that needs to be done is that I nominate you as a committer for DTP or WTP.

No idea what roadblocks you'll hit within your company, but if you choose to contribute as sole contributor vs. as a corporate drone, then there's nothing they can do (unless your contract forbids it somehow?). Note: IANAL, TINLA.

Generally, committership is bestowed after a few contributions are submitted and approved, which shows both intent to be involved and quality of code.

So... let me know when you feel you have enough commits under your belt to prove the above, and I can start the election process.

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/tools.datatools/who