Re: [dtp-dev] Cloning the DTP git repos

Use your eclipse.org username and port 29418:

$➔ git clone ssh://nickb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:29418/datatools/org.eclipse.datatools.git
Cloning into 'org.eclipse.datatools'...
Receiving objects: 100% (111493/111493), 22.84 MiB | 14.80 MiB/s, done.

$➔ git clone ssh://nickb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:29418/datatools/org.eclipse.datatools.enablement.oracle.git
Cloning into 'org.eclipse.datatools.enablement.oracle'...
fatal: project datatools/org.eclipse.datatools.enablement.oracle not found

There's only one repo listed under here:

https://git.eclipse.org/c/datatools/

Were you looking for these?

https://git.eclipse.org/c/datatools/org.eclipse.datatools.git/tree/features/org.eclipse.datatools.enablement.oracle.feature
https://git.eclipse.org/c/datatools/org.eclipse.datatools.git/tree/plugins/enablement

Also btw if you would like to be a committer on this project, I'd be happy to vote you in so the project remains alive and active.

Nick