Re: [dtp-dev] Reg Bug 561407 - Datatools incompatibility issue

As I said on April 30...

If you submit a gerrit request to update DTP to depend on a newer version of lucene, and it passes the build/tests, I can merge it for you.

It's open source... so please feel free to contribute to DTP's success. :D

Thanks in advance for your contribution!

Nick