Re: [dtp-dev] DTP 1.13 is released already?

Thanks. Verified.

From: Brian Payton
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2015 11:49 AM
To: DTP development mailing list
Subject: Re: [dtp-dev] DTP 1.13 is released already?

Hi Konstantin,

Right, I'll rework the downloads page to make it clear that the current download is a milestone release for 1.13.

Regards,
Brian

Brian Payton
Developer Tooling for Data Services
IBM Silicon Valley Laboratory

From:        Konstantin Komissarchik <konstantin.komissarchik@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        12/16/2015 11:08 AM
Subject:        [dtp-dev] DTP 1.13 is released already?
Sent by:        dtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

On the DTP downloads page, DTP 1.13 is listed under a “latest release” label. In the portal, 1.13 is listed as planned for 6-22, so I am assuming that the downloads page is misleading…

- Konstantin