From:        Konstantin Komissarchik <konstantin.komissarchik@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        10/23/2015 06:52 PM
Subject:        [dtp-dev] Remove old jobs from DTP Hudson instance?
Sent by:        dtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

The Hudson instance that we are using for the resurrected DTP build came with three old jobs that appear to be previous unfinished efforts to build DTP on eclipse.org infrastructure.

DTP_1.12.0_Nightly
DTP_1.12.0_Nightly_test
Linda_Config_Test

Unless I hear from someone who wants to keep these for some purpose, I intend to remove them to avoid future confusion.

Thanks,

dtp-dev mailing list
dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/dtp-dev