Thanks a lot for the information and for your wishes. :)

Thanks and Regards,
Harshana Martin

On 16 March 2010 19:08, Brian Fitzpatrick <bfitzpat@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Harshana,

At this point, we don't have anything in this years GSoC or any goals for the "ECF connections for JDBC and DTP" effort from last year. Sorry.

Thanks for the inquiry though and good luck!

--Fitz

_______________________________
Brian Fitzpatrick (aka "Fitz")
Senior Software Engineer, SOA-P
JBoss by Red Hat

----- Original Message -----
From: "Harshana Eranga Martin" <harshana05@xxxxxxxxx>
To: dtp-connect-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 5:36:07 AM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain
Subject: [dtp-connect-dev] To get more information about the GSoc 2009 project idea- "ECF connections for JDBC and DTP"

Hi All,

I am Harshana Eranga Martin from University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I went through the last year (2009) eclipse soc project idea list and i noticed that Mr, Brian Fitzpatrick has suggested the project idea "ECF connections for JDBC and DTP". I would like to know whether this project idea is still open and if it still open would like to know some more details about the project goals as well.

I'm looking forward for a positive response.

Thanks and Regards,
Harshana Martin

--
Harshana Eranga Martin