[dsdp-tml-dev] TmL Open Meeting invitation

Hello,

I would like to invite everyone to the next TmL open call, today, at
18:00 UTC
(http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=18&min=0&sec=
0&p1=0). Details on the wiki
http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/TML/TmLOpenPhoneMeetings. We will start the
call shortly after the hour and conclude the call when the posted agenda
is complete.

Apologies for the late notice.

Petr, I know this meeting time is late for you, but if you wish to join
our bi-weekly calls, let us know when your working hours are and we will
accommodate your schedule.  We can possibly move this meeting forward 2
or 3 hours.

Regards

Eric Cloninger
TmL Project Lead

Toll free numbers:
		US: 1877 825 8522
		UK: 0808 234 7914
		Brazil: 0800 891 6634
		Finland: 0800 11 6433
		Sweden: 020 79 3867 or 020 088 4643
International Toll Number: US: +1 702 495 1500

Passcode: 1158163410