[dsdp-tm-dev] TM is moving to tools, please clean out pending work

Dear committers,

as I have announced before, the TM project is going to move from its DSDP/
parent project under the Tools toplevel project.

I have already moved most of our Wiki content (with redirect). Moving our
CVS repository is the next step. This affects committers and anyone else
who has a workspace from CVS; it'll affect you as mentioned below.

After CVS has moved, you'll need to delete the projects in your workspace
and re-load the workspace from our team project set as per the instructions
in http://wiki.eclipse.org/TM/Code_Streams . The same applies to our
maintenance streams, you'll need to clean and re-initialize your maintenance
workspaces too!

The move is tentatively planned for

       TUESDAY, Dec 22 .

You shouldn't commit anything on the migration day, and you should clean
any pending changes from your workspaces before that (that is, commit
changes where possible by Monday, or upload patches onto bugzilla).

Please let me know of any questions or concerns: we can postpone the
migration day if necessary. We'll use Bug 330336 [1] as our
communication channel for the move.

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6

Back to the top