Re: [dsdp-pmc] DSDP Restructuring/Termination

At the time that Sequoyah was chartered, we didn't merge MTJ into Sequoyah because MTJ had a user community and we wanted to disrupt them as little as possible. If a move of some type is being made, it makes sense to move MTJ into Sequoyah as Sequoyah is intended to be the project for mobile tools.

-E