[dsdp-pmc] RE: Please approve Xuan Chen as new DSDP-TM committer

Dear PMC,

we currently have the following votes for approving Xuan
Chen as committer on DSDP-TM:

+1 Martin
+1 Doug
+1 Mark
+1 Mika
?  Shigeki
?  Christian

Given that the official process is that a single PMC
member can approve committers, and given that there
is no official voting period for the discussion we
do voluntarily, are we OK that I complete the process
tomorrow?

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber