RE: [dsdp-pmc] Online help is live on dsdp.eclipse.org!

Hello Shigeki,

Yes you need some help from me (being root on
dsdp.eclipse.org) in order to activate the nab
docs.

I have now created
  /home/infocenter/latest/deploy/nab
with your user id.

Please go ahead updating your plugins. I will then
deploy them initially and restart the helpserver,
so we can see if it worked.

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber