Re: [dsdp-pmc] Online help is live on dsdp.eclipse.org!

Hi Martin,

I apologize for the delay of the action.

I had tryed to upload the document to infocenter.

So,

1. succeed ssh login with public key. (thanks to setup)
2. but failed on mkdir /home/infocenter/latest/deploy/nab
   with permission denied.
   I haven't write permission to deploy directory
   drwxr-xr-x 4 infocenter infocenter 4096 Jul 31 13:12 deploy/

Shigeki