[dsdp-pmc] Looking for your interest in attending a plugin-fest.

Hi folks,

Thibaut Rouffineau from Symbian is proposing to host a plugin-fest that will be open to the public and will allow vendors in the embedded / mobile  / device software space to come together and test the integration of their commercial projects.

Can _each_ of you respond with your level of interest in such a meeting?  The details are attached.  I am meeting again with the Foundation and Symbian Tuesday, so I need a pretty quick response.  Possible answers:

a)      Definitely interested

b)      Somewhat interested

c)       Not interested

The Foundation doesn’t like the idea of requiring NDA’s for the plug-in fest.  We are working with Symbian to see if we can remove this requirement.  Please also comment:

d)      An NDA isn’t a problem

e)      An NDA would delay/stop me from attending

Thanks, Doug