From: Bjorn Freeman-Benson [mailto:bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 12:13 PM
To: Gaff, Doug
Cc: Bjorn Freeman-Benson; mika.hoikkala@xxxxxxxxx; dsdp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Checkpoint review

Doug,
Well, now I'm not sure. I thought I had told others that any X.Y (including 0.Y) release requires a Release Review. But now that you question me I wonder if I told someone else that 0.Y releases do not require a Review. Hmm...  I think we should have all X.Y releases have a Release Review. A X.Y.Z release (such as 3.2.1 bug fix release after 3.2) does not require a Review.

- Bjorn

Gaff, Doug wrote:

I thought you were going to release a 0.7 release first?  I don’t think you need to do any kind of review for incubation releases.  Bjorn, is that correct?

Back to the top