From: dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gaff, Doug
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2006 10:57 AM
To: DSDP PMC list
Subject: RE: [dsdp-pmc] Podcast series wit EclipseZone

Hi Mika,

Really missed you at the meeting today.  Perhaps we can hook up on the phone to go over a few of the items from the agenda (it will be faster than email).

Regarding your upcoming release.  I’d like to know more.  If your first release is 0.7, does that mean that you’re going to stay in incubation for a bit longer?  What is the planned release date?

Doug