From: dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mark Rogalski
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 12:04 PM
To: DSDP PMC list
Cc: DSDP PMC list; dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [dsdp-pmc] way to over five persons conference call on skype.

I can host the calls on my conference call number, but I believe it is only toll-free in the US. What do you think?

"Gaff, Doug" <doug.gaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/03/2006 10:51 AM

Please respond to
DSDP PMC list <dsdp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"DSDP PMC list" <dsdp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

RE: [dsdp-pmc] way to over five persons conference call on skype.

I need to tell my boss that I need a new laptop in order to host the pmc
meetings.  :)

Does anyone else have a dual-core laptop?  Perhaps someone else can
initiate the conference when we meet again.

I'd be happy to try #2 as well.

http://share.skype.com/sites/en/2006/02/we_now_have_10way_conference_c.