RE: [dsdp-dd-dev] "Whats next for device development inEclipse"presentation

Rather late, but  please send me a copy.

-          Anthony

From: dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gaff, Doug
Sent: 01 April 2009 16:16
To: Device Debugging developer discussions
Subject: RE: [dsdp-dd-dev] "Whats next for device development inEclipse"presentation

I used a bunch of images from google, and I didn’t want to track down usage rights. Probably it doesn’t matter, but EclipseCon likes to have EPL or CC put on the presentations before they are posted, and I wasn’t able to do that.

This was a sponsored talk, as well.

If you’d like a copy, let me know.