From: dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dolev Dotan
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2009 8:23 AM
To: dsdp-dd-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dsdp-dd-dev] CDT/Eclipse version

Hi all,

Can you please tell me what version of Eclipse and CDT do I need to use with the current DSF?

I've tried to download DSF and CDT from HEAD but I'm having a problem because CDT now requires a newer version of org.eclipse.ui.editors than the one I have (3.4.1). Of course, if I download this, there are more and more dependencies (plugins) that I'll need to download...

Do I really need the latest CDT or do you work against a certain milestone?
And what about CDT- does it really need the latest Eclipse platform from HEAD, or do they work against a certain 3.5 milestone?

Regards,
Dolev Dotan

Model Driven Engineering Technologies
IBM Haifa Research Laboratory