Re: [Dltk-dev] Tcl Eclipse DLTK install guide.

Hello Patrick,

It's very nice to know about your efforts, thank you and we'd be happy to help. As for your question, yes EclipseCon movie did with ActiveState's debugger (and unfortunately we have no alternative at the moment). If you need to know exact platform/version of the debugger used in demo, just please let me know.

Sincerely,
Andrey

Patrick Finnegan wrote:
I am writing an install guide for the Tcl Community and I just want to confirm that the debug engine used in the EclipseCon convention presentation(dltk-tcl-debug.wmv) is "dbgp_tcldebug.exe" supplied by Active State. Regards.
Patrick.