Re: [cdt-dev] Managing include paths and macros in 'Core Build' projects.
  • From: "Waterlander, Erwin" <erwin.waterlander@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2022 10:57:20 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=intel.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=intel.com; dkim=pass header.d=intel.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=SxEaaz78ymbyz+v79W0oVy1xl026M6In0FHYeTxgi7Y=; b=CE+sGENnNhdvf7xQBJyoa+alp5AAV5PER9szY2N0V3P6yU+oIyOyJu1nokcZAJTKtdcRMsrC/+zy9SXaj1sdD3oOK033P5kzdGsHTA5TkvhZ9vqGVUfFARFD5nR2nNHru5TU3zfsYge206HHPUbwvvOj6rM+Id0WOzc5kFMGVPLqNpBSn5jlx/hLrVn4Bqc6/x9mIQ0+hLBxaHbC2M55aGEJ5tmjgIynJLOhm0+b9DjaGAGIslayQzkhAj572rsECIkAVRBO+0PbAjGv3IBMJUzJ1FmmD8bBoL71Q0KNQvTtbplVYj5nultOb7OkOmuDxDe6n454WQ9+/w45mw+b4A==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=oWgUd5eNyQe342SUMqMstOeh/n/i483zR/k4GEbrRBGzjqOm2ABtdsRhko/UdKCD3FIiVAbumujnYZugjF71f9C+pGaXtpRpWM2887bH6xOH5hnTOdbaTcLIGlXPJ8oIKg1J1hGvUSs9WKzFeujdoWw8Nfmmf07J8l4E58zKgDP0U8FgBnsi+As6nzBQQVg1j81d1pTDdmDoJZ3lRYjXMtvyY3+JD0Hp+OT8vd4wpXYnJVlcdeTTAa/r8mi6U4Gklbj5WxgFzz/kwi8jWpCmz/8IcKtjlrANy7IwWGG1Pid8FHeOesV0GupwZ68F8XMfdf+mp+WryBxNyxm2zmnGFw==