Re: [cdt-dev] Managing include paths and macros in 'Core Build' projects.

Am Dienstag, 27. September 2022, 19:46:44 CEST schrieb Kondal Kolipaka:
> Hello,
>
> Maybe you could start first with the core build toolchain and CMake
> preference settings for defining your custom toolchain properties and see
> how it goes. Attaching some screenshots.

I never tried this, but *CMake core build* does not account for the toolchain
to get compiler builtins. It parses the compile_commands.json to capture the
macros and include paths specified in the CMakelists.txt files and (if the
compiler support it) calls the compiler to have it spit out its builtins.

/Martin

--
Cd wrttn wtht vwls s mch trsr.

Back to the top