Re: [cdt-dev] Managing include paths and macros in 'Core Build' projects.

Hello,

Maybe you could start first with the core build toolchain and CMake preference settings for defining your custom toolchain properties and see how it goes. Attaching some screenshots.

If you see certain includes are not detected properly since the default detection mechanism does not for your custom toolchain - then think of customizing.

Regards,
Kondal Kolipaka

1.png2.png