Re: [cdt-dev] make the cmake error parser public API?

On Mon, 12 Sept 2022 at 14:39, Martin Weber <fifteenknots505@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Am Sonntag, 11. September 2022, 13:54:19 CEST schrieb Jonah Graham:
> Not needed, the PR that makes the change will be picked up when it is
> tagged with the CDT 11 milestone.

I'm stuck with creating the PR.
The 'creat PR' button is always disabled.
What am I doing wrong?

Not sure - my guess is that GitHub has failed to auto-populate the "Title" of the PR so it is remaining disabled. I think that GitHub doesn't have a default title when there are multiple commits and the PR source is the same branch names as what you are trying to merge into.

Send me a screenshot if it still isn't working.

Jonah

Repo: https://github.com/15knots/cdt

remotes are configured like this:

[remote "origin"]
  url = "" href="https://github.com/eclipse-cdt/cdt.git" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://github.com/eclipse-cdt/cdt.git
  fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*
[remote "15knots"]
    url = "" href="https://github.com/15knots/cdt.git" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://github.com/15knots/cdt.git
    fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/15knots/*
    pushurl = https://<secret>@github.com/15knots/cdt.git

Martin

--
Cd wrttn wtht vwls s mch trsr.