Re: [bpmn2-modeler-dev] ways to link bpmn files ?

Hi Bob,

many thanks for pointing the right way... it seems to be awesome !
but I couldn't find the dialog that you have used for external files.
When I click on the Imports list of the "Definitions" property tab of the canvas Property sheet, I get only java type based Imports..

take a look on the screen shot, please...