Re: [auto-iwg] Antwort: Re: Proposal to be discussed in Automotive IWG

Dear Stefan,

We are always happy to help, and the Eclipse Foundation has quite a bit of expertise in the IP area. The scenario you describe sounds like it should work. I am sure there will be more details to discuss as the project proposal moves forward.

From: Stefan.Voget@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Stefan.Voget@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: February-08-12 9:13 AM
To: mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Automotive Industry Working Group
Subject: Antwort: Re: [auto-iwg] Proposal to be discussed in Automotive IWG

Dear Mike,
yes, it is always difficult to be clean with the wording. Although the EAST-ADL meta-model has relationships to the AUTOSAR meta-model we have to ensure in EATOP not to work on and with any AUTOSAR artefacts. The AUTOSAR artefacts have still to be implemented in ARTOP (www.artop.org).

For EAST-ADL the IP is at the EAST-ADL association (www.east-adl.info). Some of the initiators of EATOP are board members of the EAST-ADL association. We will provide the necessary IP right information.

As I'm not experienced in the running of Eclipse projects, the IP topic is one of my uncertainties. We will clearly need your support in this question.

Mit den besten Grüßen / Best regards,
Stefan Voget
_____________
Dr. Stefan Voget
Project Manager R&D

Continental Automotive GmbH
Automotive SW Technology, A S&T CDS TCS
Siemensstrasse 12, 93055 Regensburg, Germany

Phone: +49 (0) 941 790-79906
Fax: +49 (0) 941 79013-79906
E-Mail: Stefan.Voget@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.continental-corporation.com

Continental Automotive GmbH, Vahrenwalder Str. 9, D-30165 Hannover
Geschaeftsfuehrer/Managing Director: Georg Sistermanns, Harald Stuhlmann
Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Hannover
Registergericht/Registered Court: Amtsgericht Hannover HRB 59424
USt.-ID-Nr./VAT-ID-No. DE814950663
Proprietary and confidential. Distribution only by express authority of
Continental AG or its subsidiaries.