[aspectj-users] AspectJ 1.9.8.RC3 with Java 17 support

Dear AspectJ users,

we have just released 1.9.8.RC3. It is available on Maven Central already.

It fixes an Ant task problem from RC1 and RC2 as well as a compiler bug introduced in 1.9.5.

See AspectJ GitHub issue #95 for more information and for en example project showing how to upgrade to the latest AspectJ version when using dev.aspectj:aspectj-maven-plugin:1.13.1.

Enjoy AspectJ!

The AspectJ team