Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ + AJDT + AspectJ Maven development versions for Java 16 available

I'll jump on the thread. Alexander has been doing some awesome (overdue) work here, particularly around making it easier to keep pace with Java - this has become even more urgent as the release cadence for Java has accelerated. I don't see aspectj.dev as some rogue location, it is Alexander working with me (well not really supported enough by me, but we are communicating!) to get AspectJ to a better place for the future.  I can see aspectj.dev replace repo.spring.io as the place for snapshot builds going forward. With releases going into central as usual.  Alexanders work means a Java 15/16 release is very close, when my plan was to just support them all at the next LTS (17).

thanks Alexander!

cheers,
Andy