Re: [aspectj-users] Is AspectJ compatible with Java 15?

Ciao Davide.

The latest stable release 1.9.6 [1] is compatible with Java 14. Which Java 15 features unavailable in Java 14 do you need? If you can compile to language level 14 or lower, binary weaving (post-compile or load time) should be fine. If your source code does not use any Java 15 features, direct compilation with 'ajc' should also be not problem.

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/aspectj/doc/released/README-196.html
--
Alexander Kriegisch
https://scrum-master.de

Davide Perini schrieb am 05.02.2021 16:54 (GMT +07:00):

> As title.
> Do you know is AspectJ is compatible with Java 15?
>
> I am trying to use it in my standalone app without Spring, using Java 15
> but it seems
> that IntelliJ want the "aspectjtools" jar to work and that jar only
> supports Java 14.
>
> Am I doing something wrong?
>
> Can I use AspectJ with Java 15, Maven and IntelliJ?

Back to the top