Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ at Github

I would not migrate bugzilla. The few times I went in there to find stuff; I found it basically useless. General net searches or searching the mailing list is much more effective.

If you want to migrate the issues; I am willing to put in a little time figuring out how to do so. A quick search shows that we can likely migrate the core text data, but it will be very difficult to migrate any attachments.

Tim