Re: [aspectj-dev] Incremental Compile Time Weaving

How can we exclude all get and set methods of POJO classes from weaving at load time?

On Wed, Dec 2, 2020 at 9:42 PM Andy Clement <andrew.clement@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm not sure you could reference external properties inserted into an aop.xml but you could reference an external aop.xml using -Dorg.aspectj.weaver.loadtime.configuration.

Andy