Re: [aspectj-dev] Up-to-date static archive link

I just tried, for the first time, a release at github:
https://github.com/eclipse/org.aspectj/releases/

1.9.6 is there.

On Fri, 14 Aug 2020 at 13:14, Andy Clement <andrew.clement@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

How that maps over to archive.eclipse.org - no idea. I'm tempted to release through github going forward. Updating the package sounds good to me.

cheers,
Andy