Re: [aspectj-dev] Eclipse Distribution License

Hey,

The problem is that I have absolutely no idea how much work it is or how straightforward it is, and currently any bandwidth I have is driving the code forward. If I had spare cycles I'd be trying to sort out the state of things on github with the inability for me to process PRs is causing a big headache. Please raise an issue to track the possibility of doing this and maybe we can explore it there.

cheers,
Andy