Re: [aspectj-dev] Eclipse Distribution License

I am not sure of the work involved to do licensing work around the project. It kind of has the license it has because of when it was started. We haven't done more on licensing since then. If it were determined to be a simple thing, I think that would probably be OK.

Andy