Re: [aspectj-dev] Requesting information about AspectJ for Master's thesis project

Did you do an eclipse 'import existing projects as eclipse projects?' - I guess maybe you did as you ended up with nested projects. It should just be imported as maven projects these days and then you'll only get the main projects.  I don't know quite what you mean by a 'dataset project' - but if you just do a regular maven build of the project at the root the aspectjrt/aspectjtools and aspectjweaver projects will contain the key jars of the project.

cheers,
Andy