Re: [albireo-dev] Query regarding albireo's beta release

Amol,

Formal release plans are uncertain at this time. This is mainly because both of Albireo's developers have, due to other commitments, a dramatically reduced amount of time that we are able to devote to the project. At this point, I think we'll need to have additional community involvement on Albireo development before progressing to a final release.

As for the quality of the current released milestones, we are close to beta quality. More testing and debugging is required on MacOS, and we need to know the results of more testing on all platforms through adoption by the community.

If it's not already obvious, if anyone out there is willing to participate, now would be a very good time...

Amol Sonawane wrote:
Hi
We are planning to use albireo to migrate our swing Studio UI in our coming release. I would like to know the Albireo Beta release time lines. Can someone share some information about it?
Thanks in advance
amol