- Open the J2EE Perspective and try to expand the Web Services Group.
For an empty workspace, you should see the two folders,one for web
services instances and one for any web service clients.
- Import the following (lib2.ear) EAR into the workspace:
- You should now be able to expand the Services group under Web Services
in the navigator. You should see the following:
- If you expand the LibraryWeb project, you should also be able to see
the service ref under References:
- If you right click on the Library Service web service level, and say
"Open", the Web Services editor should open. Double clicking
should do the same.
- Open the web services editor twice, it should only allow one instance
of the editor.
- If you double click or open the Service Impl, a java editor should open
on the session bean.
- If you double click or open on the WSDL file, the WSDL editor should
- In the clients section, if you double click the service ref,
LibraryService, the DD should open where that service ref is, in this
case the LibraryWeb project DD.
- Verify you can see Web Services menu options.
- Delete the EJB project: LibraryEJB. Make sure the associated entries
are cleared out of the Web Services group.
- Delete the Web project: LibraryWeb. Make sure the service ref under
clients is removed.
- Hit the filters tab on the navigator and check the web services filter
to hide web services. Ensure all web service content is removed from