- Chuck Bridgham: Y
- Naci Dai: N
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: N
- Neil Hauge: N
- Kaloyan Raev: N
- David Williams: N
- Carl Anderson: Y
- Victor Rubezhny: Y
Announcements and General Business
Quick announcement in beginning of meeting
Project releases / Builds
- Photon- WTP 3.10.0 (until a major change happens in WTP code)
- WTP 3.9.0(Oxygen)
- WTP 3.9.2(Oxygen.2) - will probably need a WTP release for Java 9 support
- Java 9 was delayed (due to negative votes on JSR)
- Eclipse Planning Council deciding between delaying Oxygen.1 or having an Oxygen.2 release in October
- Progress of builds... (Carl)
- Investigation of adding Node.js and Bower to our builds for JUnits
WTP PMC lead
- Carl will nominate Elson Yuen to take over as WTP PMC lead
- Carl will contact the EMO to see if the PMC vote and WTP PMC lead votes can be done at the same time
- WTP still needs DTP for Dali support
- Neil will investigate possible committers
- DTP came from WTP initially... if WTP provides committers, DTP could become part of WTP
- Konstantin fixed the technical issues for DTP in Oxygen
- Bryan Payton declared DTP's intent to participate in Oxygen
- We need to figure out what to do with DTP so that this is not an issue next release
- Lars Vogel is pushing for all WTP projects to be Gerrit-enabled
- Gerrit Access Primer
- Dali still needs to move
New project committers - Overview of projects ability to react to changes
- DTP, SSE had issues, actions have been taken - who is next? Can we be more proactive?
Where are we with CBI?
- Remaining open bugs
- Need to reactivate test build - going on 2 years...
- Nick Boldt of Red Hat has volunteered to help get the JUnit tests running again
Long Term Sticky items
CQ PMC approvals...
Other Business ... ?
Future Agenda items
- Discuss our model and assignments of "PMC Roles". Do they still make sense?
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to Carl Anderson.