- Chuck Bridgham: Y
- Naci Dai: N
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: N
- Neil Hauge: Y
- Kaloyan Raev: N
- David Williams: N
- Carl Anderson: Y
- Victor Rubezhny: Y
Announcements and General Business
Quick announcement in beginning of meeting
Project releases / Builds
- WTP 3.9.0(Oxygen)
- WTP 3.9.1(Oxygen.1) - will probably need a WTP release for Java 9 support
- WTP 3.8.2(Neon.3)
- Progress of builds... (Carl)
- WTP still needs DTP for Dali support
- Neil will investigate possible committers
- DTP came from WTP initially... if WTP provides committers, DTP could become part of WTP
- Konstantin fixed the technical issues for DTP in Oxygen
- Bryan Payton declared DTP's intent to participate in Oxygen
- We need to figure out what to do with DTP so that this is not an issue next release
- Lars Vogel is pushing for all WTP projects to be Gerrit-enabled
- Gerrit Access Primer
New project committers - Overview of projects ability to react to changes
- DTP, SSE had issues, actions have been taken - who is next? Can we be more proactive?
Where are we with CBI?
- Remaining open bugs
- Need to reactivate test build - going on 2 years...
Long Term Sticky items
CQ PMC approvals...
Other Business ... ?
Future Agenda items
- Discuss our model and assignments of "PMC Roles". Do they still make sense?
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to Carl Anderson.