- Chuck Bridgham: Y
- Naci Dai: N
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Neil Hauge: Y
- Kaloyan Raev: N
- David Williams: N
- Carl Anderson: Y
- Victor Rubezhny: Y
Announcements and General Business
Quick announcement in beginning of meeting
Should we have a break in Development Status meetings after Neon? What about PMC meetings?
Project releases / Builds
- WTP 3.8.0(Neon RC3)
- Progress of Neon builds... (Carl)
- Rampdown plan
- Bug review - Need reminder to get in last minute patches etc... Can send note today
- Currently in PMC request
- IP Review Docs - Submitted IP logs today(looked clean) - Take a look
- Current IPLog report
- Downloads report is "Ugly" as usual
- Current Downloads report
Future Neon "point" releases.. (3 instead of 2)
- Neon Schedule
- Should WTP participate in all releases? What does it mean if we don't?
- Last time, consensus was dubious that we would contribute new content to the December release
- More progress - releng is helping push teams forward.
- Gerrit Access Primer
New project committers - Overview of projects ability to react to changes
- DTP, SSE had issues, actions have been taken - who is next? Can we be more proactive?
Where are we with CBI?
- Remaining open bugs
- Need to reactivate test build - going on 2 years...
Long Term Sticky items
CQ PMC approvals...
Other Business ... ?
Future Agenda items
- Discuss our model and assignments of "PMC Roles". Do they still make sense?
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to Carl Anderson.