- Chuck Bridgham: Y
- Naci Dai: N
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Neil Hauge: Y
- Kaloyan Raev: N
- David Williams: N
- Carl Anderson: Y
- Victor Rubezhny: Y
Announcements and General Business
Quick announcement in beginning of meeting
- Happy Groundhog Day!
Project releases / Builds
- WTP 3.7.2(MARS.2)
- WTP 3.8.0(Neon M5)
- Progress of Neon builds... (Carl)
Future Neon "point" releases.. (3 instead of 2)
- Neon Schedule
- Should WTP participate in all releases? What does it mean if we don't?
- Last time, consensus was dubious that we would contribute new content to the December release
WTP Neon version
- Victor will push the major version change in the JSDT plugin
- Releng will run version check scripts and open bugs to get versions corrected for M5
- We will still call WTP 3.8 for M5, but will revisit the issue next PMC meeting
New project committers - Overview of projects ability to react to changes
- DTP, SSE had issues, actions have been taken - who is next? Can we be more proactive?
Where are we with CBI?
- Remaining open bugs
- Need to reactivate test build - going on 2 years...
Long Term Sticky items
CQ PMC approvals...
Other Business ... ?
Future Agenda items
- Discuss our model and assignments of "PMC Roles". Do they still make sense?
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to Carl Anderson.