Toll free (in US and Canada): 888-426-6840
Caller pay alternative number: 215-861-6239
list of global access numbers
Time: 11:00 AM Eastern
Announcements and General Business
Juno M6 shutdown starting after this week
Follow-up to: Provisional / private api discussion
Proposed actions.... Still to be done
- 1) Send wtp-dev note to ask for provisional of internal api (Using API scan tool), and would like to see public
- 2) Proactively open bugzilla's similar to 372398
- 3) Long term - run similar reports, and track progress by team
Wiki for provisional api reduction
M2E-WTP proposal news...
Change in direction... After Fred B was accepted as a committer in m2e project, Sonotype is now welcoming m2e-wtp as subproject under m2e.
Max hopes CQ submission to be done by Eclipsecon
Longterm Sticky items
Concerns of quality with e4 - Continue to review and provide feedback.
3.4 Release Planning
CQ PMC approvals...
Open CQ entries
Other Business ... ?
Git adoption progress Continue polling -
- investigate a subproject that could "pilot" a git repo feeding into our overall PDE build.
- Carl or volunteer? Can start investigating building existing Git project like Libra?
- More discussion on CVS - GIT transition - should replace CVS feature for feature
- Tentative schedule for CVS -> Git migration post Juno (July)
- Platform HAS put a stake in the ground....
CVS Retirement bug (Target: December 21, 2012)
Future Agenda items
- Discuss our model and assignments of "PMC Roles". Do they
still make sense?
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to Chuck Bridgham.