- David Williams: Y
- Naci Dai: N
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: N
- Neil Hauge: Y
- Tim deBoer: N
- Kaloyan Raev: N
- Chuck Bridgham: Y
Announcements and General Business
Remember to monitor PMC review list.
Any more to say about "google summer of code" message? (Thanks for being potential mentor, Naci ... let us know if anything gets started).
Next year, we should check and get involved more proactively, earlier, while students are still forming ideas. Such as in January, or February. Could maybe add "tickler" to google calandar?
Agreements/plans for "final testing" of 3.2.4 stream: This week, before "rampdown" is important. Then again, for final build/test 4/29? 5/6? (I am not sure which to recommend.)
We agreed we'll be "shut down enough" by 4/29 to consider that "final test focus week".
Let's tackle one of the "future items" today:
- Retrospect Helios quick maintenance release. Does it mean we
weren't ready to release? Any way to improve timing in future?
- Improve technical review of "last minute" fixes (That is, those that come in during rampdown).
- Communicate well with adopters our shut down plans so they plan their testing appropriately.
- Encourage more patches (especially for "adopter only bugs") during rampdown, rather then risk introducing regressions, then roll those patches over to maintenance release once stabalized.
IP Logs due May 18th. I suggest to start reviewing and cleaning up "committer lists" over next few weeks. That is, any inactive members that should be removed? Any contributors "on verge" of being committers that should be recognized and voted in for Indigo?
Other Business ... ?
Maven update: there is no update ... hence, may need to propose "our own" incubator.
Future Agenda items
- Discuss our model and assignments of "PMC Roles". Do they still make sense?
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to David Williams.