Tollfree in the US: 877-421-0030
Access code: 173098#
Full list of phone numbers
Call Time: 8:00 AM Pacific; 11:00 AM Eastern; 1500 UTC
- David Williams: Y
- Naci Dai: Y
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Neil Hauge: Y
- Tim deBoer: N
- Kaloyan Raev: Y
Announcements and General Business
Note: actually had two "half" meetings this week, 6/15 and 6/16, since several PMC members could not make 6/15 and several could not make 6/16, we thought it best to still meet in "shifts" to keep the discussions moving.
- Any release issues?
- Helios in Action (2 slots!)
- Discuss Konstantin's request to PMC:
This is a request to have a move review. June 8 meeting for questions and discussion, and the PMC will make a decision/position within a few weeks after that.
Related information and links:
- Dev. Process: Move Review
- PMC Responsibilities
- The original Technology Project Proposal for Faceted Projects
- My October, 2008, note to Technology PMC about the fproj Technology Project with caution and condidtion "WTP Decides if and when to use".
Handy Links from past meetings
- Continuous Improvement Notes
- EclipseCon 2010
- FYI ... Eclipse Foundation has a relatively new "enterprise page".
- WTP 3.2 Plans
Other projects to watch:
- WTP @ GSoC 2009. There are two project accepted:
- SCA Tools
- EMFT Texo project proposal
- Maven Integration
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to David Williams.